RAPRA, in conjunction with the Materials KTN have arranged this Funding Workshop to increase awareness and assist with access to available R&D funding at all levels.
Representatives from a wide range of funding organisations will be available to discuss what they offer, how to apply and to give attendees the opportunity to talk about individual needs on a one to one basis.
This event is targeted at all commercial and academic organisations that are looking to develop and exploit innovative uses of polymers in products and applications.
- Materials Knowledge Transfer Network - Sources of funding for materials R&D and innovation – e.g. FP7, TSB
- METRC - supporting new research and innovation projects between universities and companies in the fields of Nanotechnology, Science and Engineering
- Science City Research Alliance – Universities of Birmingham and Warwick supporting Midlands innovation
- MAS - Manufacturing Advisory Service, a national service delivered locally by experienced advisors
- R&D Tax Credits - Offering assistance to companies that may be able to claim a tax rebate