On 1st February 2013, representatives from a wide range of funding organisations will be available at the workshop for attendees to learn more about what they offer, how to apply and to provide an opportunity to discuss individual needs on a one to one basis.
• EU Life - the EU's financial instrument supporting environmental and nature conservation projects throughout the EU
• Materials Knowledge Transfer Network - Sources of funding for Materials R&D and innovation – e.g. FP7, TSB
• METRC - supporting new research and innovation projects between universities and companies in the fields of Nanotechnology, Science and Engineering.
• City of Birmingham Science City Research Alliance – Universities of Birmingham and Warwick supporting Midlands innovation
• MAS - Manufacturing Advisory Service, a national service delivered locally by experienced advisors
• R&D Tax Credits
The event is taking place at the Scarman Training & Conference Centre, University of Warwick. Delegate price of £25+vat includes refreshments and pastries on arrival, lunch and all day refreshments.
For more information contact Steve Shaw on email@example.com